Grandstream GRP2612W Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2612W is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management
The Grandstream GRP2612W is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support, 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a colour LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more.
Grandstream GRP2612W Key Features
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2612W is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612W offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
This is one model of the Grandstream WiFi-enabled IP Telephony devices.
|Dimensions||204 × 170 × 130 cm|