Grandstream GWN7605 Dual-Band WiFi Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density.
The Grandstream GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density. It offers dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded WiFi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7605 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
Grandstream GWN7605 Key Features
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
The GWN7605 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise WiFi management platform. It is the ideal WiFi AP for voiceover-WiFi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Gra ndstream’s WiFi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh netw orks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7605 is a scalable WiFi solution for deployments such as retail locations, restaurants, small offices and more.
|Dimensions||180 × 180 × 180 cm|