Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone linux-based model features 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable soft-keys, 48 digitally programmable BLF/fast-dial keys.
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Linux-based model features 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable soft-keys, 48 digitally programmable BLF/fast-dial keys with dual color LED, and the ability to use the GXP2200EXT extension module for up to 160 additional BLF/fast-dial keys.
Key Features Grandstream GXP2170:
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
|Dimensions||190 × 190 × 190 cm|