Grandstream GXW4248 V2 Analog FXS IP Gateway- 48 Port
The GXW4248 features 48 FXS analog telephone ports and with rich telephony functionalities, superb voice quality and easy provisioning
The Grandstream GXW4248 V2 is a next generation analog VoIP gateway featuring high-density and performance. The gateway is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The GXW4248 V2 features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
Grandstream GXW4248 V2 FXS Analog VoIP Gateway Key Features
- 48 FXS ports
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132×48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722
- Carrier-grade security features including secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images
- Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Supports GDMS (cloud) provisioning/monitoring
The GXW4248 V2 offers both small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows users to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while still preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
|Dimensions||235 × 258 × 200 cm|