Yeastar TA800 8Port FXS Analog Gateway
The Yeastar TA800 is an analog VoIP Gateway that connects legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems.
The Yeastar TA800 is an analog VoIP Gateway that connects legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system. TA helps them to preserve previous investment on legacy telephone system and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar TA800 Key Features
- 4/8/16/24/32 FXS ports or 4/8/16 FXO ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Remote Management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
|204 × 202 × 200 cm