Grandstream GXW4501 E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateway
The GXW4500 series are E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateways that allow digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks.
The Grandstream GXW4501 is a E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateway with 1 RJ45 port and 30 concurrent calls. The GXW4500 series are E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateways that allow digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks.
Grandstream GXW4501 Key Features
- Dual Gigabit autosensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files
- Software configurable E1/T1/ J1 ports, support PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Supports a wide range of voice codecs, including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax over-IP
- Supports Multilanguage voice prompts
- Supports up to 30 concurrent calls
By connecting the GXW4500 series with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/ T1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network and the concurrent calls supported. The GXW4500 series offers three models that provide 1, 2 or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and support 30, 60 or 120 concurrent calls to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium-sized enterprises.
|235 × 170 × 200 cm